It’s that time of the year again. A new year and those New Year resolutions. People either love it or hate it, but they don’t seem to be far from them.
I know that every year, at the end of December, we begin to recap everything we did in the year that is about to end and to carefully consider what we want for the year ahead, and this is one of my favourite parts of the Holiday season. This period of introspection and self-analysis, which allows us to grow as people, is very appealing to me.
And it is that we close those chapters, pause, analyze our past actions and attitudes, draw a lesson from the events, integrate those teachings, and the wisdom gained from that self-analysis leads us to feel infinite gratitude. That gratitude raises our vibration, attracting more good things and kicking off a new cycle, a new chapter with more clarity, awareness, and wisdom.
Unlike previous years, when I put myself under a little more pressure to work hard on my blogs and achieve specific goals, I want to share a variety of goals with you this year. Some of these objectives are emotional, and other objectives that push me to be more empathetic and caring.
For the year 2022, I want to work on goals that do not have an expiry date and it will bring more balance to my life.
You would love to read this: https://messymom.co/2021/12/friend-dont-judge-me-when-i-complain-about-motherhood/
Here is a list of my New Year Resolutions for 2022
- Say NO without having to go into too much detail.
- Don’t let anything get too personal.
- Encourage all the activities and things that bring me more inner peace.
- DIY something special.
- Practice pausing more often to appreciate the beauty in the smallest things.
- Small victories should be celebrated just as much as, if not more than, big ones.
- Love and respect myself more, which means self care.
- Adopt and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Work on my Podcast, which I have started in 2021 but was not able to continue.
You would also love to read this: https://messymom.co/2021/09/dear-parents-stop-comparing-your-child-with-others/
Why even attempt to set resolutions when I have no idea what will transpire in the coming months? I can hear you. As a result, the best resolutions maybe those that focus on your mental health and happiness.
15 Achievable goals Ideas for you.
Achievable New year resolution ideas that are all worth adopting as your own.
- Be less demanding or perfectionist.
- Work out to feel good, not be slim.
- Give up the things that make you unhappy.
- Stop procrastinating.
- Read more, scroll less.
- Write a journal, ebook, or start a podcast.
- Accept the things that cannot be changed and improve what can.
- Make time to meditate/Exercise and work on your health.
- Interact more with the real world and people, and less with cell phones and social networks.
- Discover new skills or explore new things you can do.
- End toxic relationships.
- Read a book (Ideally, you should define the number of books or even better the book itself you want to read)
- Get out of your comfort zone and do something different.
- If you are dreaming for a long, then start your own business.
- Think about your lifestyle and work on what a real change would be for you. Adopting a healthier lifestyle often brings renewed energy and delicious feelings of well-being. What could be a better way to start the year and overcome the winter crisis.
People who write down their goals are 46% are more likely to achieve them. Whatever you want in 2022, commit it to paper. Tell me what are some of your goals for this year 2022?
Happy New Year 2022